It is already time to take a look into the future of what will leave Netflix next, and below we will cover everything we know about what will leave Netflix in the US in July 2021.
Missed last month’s moves? Check out our June 2021 move list, which includes highlights like Hannibal.
The big titles that will leave Netflix in early July are of course two classic series from ViacomCBS. We refer to Twin peaks and The twilight zone both of whom have been streaming on Netflix for years.
A few quick household notes if you’re unfamiliar with moving on Netflix.
First, removals occur on Netflix because Netflix essentially rents a large number of its titles (as licensed content). This happens for a set period of time and what you will see below is when that license period has expired.
As a rule, we are informed of removals 30 days prior to the departure of titles. Towards the end of the previous month, we also get an additional list from Netflix PR.
You may find that our list is a little longer and different from most outlets. This is because Netflix PR doesn’t have it all and lists titles a day before they actually leave.
Full list of what’s leaving Netflix in July 2021
We’re leaving Netflix on July 1st, 2021
- 30 minutes or less (2011)
- A Bridge Too Far (1977)
- The Accountant of Auschwitz (2018)
- Acts of Violence (2018)
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Back to the Future Part II (1989)
- Back to the Future Part III (1990)
- Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
- Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (2009)
- Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011)
- Enter the Dragon (1973)
- Violinist on the Roof (1971)
- From Paris with love (2010)
- Gothika (2003)
- Immortals (Season 1)
- Invictus (2009)
- Jason X (2001)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)
- The Land Before Time (1988)
- The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure (1994)
- The Roommate (2011)
- The Twilight Zone (Seasons 1-3 & Season 5)
- Leprechaun (1993)
- Scar Face (1983)
- Tayo the Little Bus (Seasons 2-3)
- Training day (2001)
- Twin Peaks (Seasons 1-2)
- Two weeks notice period (2002)
We’re leaving Netflix on July 16th
- Princess and the Frog (2009)
What will you miss when it leaves Netflix in July 2021? Let us know in the comments.